Hindu Samhati Declares 9 Affirmations
(1) We will not tolerate any displacement of any Hindu from Hindusthan.
(2) We shall not allow any injustice, torture and humiliation upon Hindus.
(3) The dignity of Hindu Mothers and sisters are much more valuable than our life. We will save the dignity of them even at cost of our life.
(4) We must not allow our sisters to other religion.
(5) We will protect our Gods & Goddesses and their Temples at the cost of our life. We shall surely resist the decrease of Hindu population.
(6) We shall never indulge the access of any Bangladeshi Infiltrators anyway in this land.
(7) We will struggle for the Justice till last breath.
(8) Never shall We compromise with any injustice, even We be beheaded, but shall not retreat never, never.
(9) Never We shall bend our Head , never shall not tolerate humiliation, never flee anyway. We shall fight up to the last breath. We shall follow the Sermon of Lord Sri Krishna as delivered to Arjuna in Shloka 37 of Chapter II of Bhagabad Gita .--- ‘Win or the death is desirable. Defeat, flee or humiliation – always a matter of shame .’