ALERT-----Hindu Festival Attacked in West Bengal:; Hindus Killed and Multiple Hindu Women Raped !
- A major Hindu festival in Burdhawan District of West Bengal has been attacked by Muslim fundamentalists which occurred on and after June 6th. We are investigating the incidents in details:
- The festival occurs over a large area and in several places (Festival is known as BuroRajer Mela under Purbastali Police Station in Burdhawan District.)
- In several locales of the Festival, Muslims attacked and tortured the Hindu pilgrims.
- Multiple Hindu women were gang-raped in the jute fields.
- Blood stains are found in the jute fields. It is suspected that many deadbodies are burried under soil.
- In nearby Patuli rail station, Muslims attacked Hindu pilgrims. Many compartments containing the Hindu pilgrims were broken.
- The whole incident is well planned and executed by a local political leader named Mohammed Khalilur Rahaman, a known Islamic fundamentalist and a leader of the Muslim community
- The final target of the whole series of events is to break the morale of the Bengali Yadav (Goala) community.
- Hindu Samhati Teams will be investigating the incidents on the ground and will submit detailed reports on the atrocities. Please help us with publicity and morale.