Dear Mr. Surajit Kar Purkayastha, Police Commissioner of Kolkata, I am ready to help you. Please contact me. 


LARGE SCALE VIOLENCE IN JAMIAT RALLY ON 29 NOV IN KOLKATA :

Till late evening, cops were huddled in a meeting at Lalbazar HQ trying to ascertain where they went wrong despite top IPS officers leading the forces. The embarrassed cops have decided to strike back and have filed two FIRs with 11 serious charges. "We are analyzing CCTV footage and our own videography and will start picking up those who instigated the violence," said an officer. http://m.timesofindia.com/india/Jamiat-holds-Kolkata-hostage-President-Pranab-Mukherjee-forced-to-change-route/articleshow/45322607.cms 


NO ARREST TILL NOW. Now compare it with my arrest in a case of an incident on 20.02.13 at Jalaberia in South 24 Parganas dist after murder of one maulavi Rohul Kuddus at Naliakhali http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_Canning_riots.
At that time I was sitting 50 kms. away from the place of incident. But police tagged my name in the the FIR and arrested me from my home on 14.03.13. http://www.hindusamhati.blogspot.in/2013/03/sri-tapan-ghosh-arrested.html
That time police arrested me from my house. BUT now police cannot find out the culprits of the violence and leaders of Jamiyat. 

Dear Mr. Surajit Kar Purkayastha, CP, I am ready to help you. You may contact me.
Yours truly,
Tapan Ghosh, President, Hindu Samhati

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Communal Clash in Kolkata Area (May 9)

From The Twitter Broadcast Of HS President Tapan Ghosh (July 3, 2017)

Hindu girl Abducted by Muslims in Joynagar