Bodh Gaya: A Hindu Response

The Mauryas and the Guptas helped build and refurbish the temple at Bodh Gaya. The Guptas, while sponsors of the Hindu high tradition, protected Buddhism in the spirit of Hindu tolerance. The Delhi Sultanate sacked Bodh Gaya in the 13th century which was then abandoned and neglected for three hundred years until Ghamandi Giri, a Saivite Hindu Mahant moved into the premises in 1590 thereby preserving the structure. Had he not moved in, the temple would have collapsed due to neglect. 

The Hindu Mahants had maintained the temple for 300 years. Hinduism, after all, embraces all humanity and promotes religious pluralism.


To Know Please Read:

http://ganashakti.blogspot.in/2012/10/bodh-gaya-hindu-response.html







Comments

Unknown said…
Hey..
I am John from India. Actually I am a student but my Hobby is Tour Guide work and all management for tourist in Bodh Gaya. My only Hobby is this if u needs any kind of help in Bodh Gaya Bihar or India. u please mail me at bodhgaya4india@gmail.com or visit https://www.facebook.com/bodhgaya.india and send me message in Face Book. Your Private tour guide in India …….

Bye and Tack care.
You’re John.
Unknown said…
Hey..
I am John from India. Actually I am a student but my Hobby is Tour Guide work and all management for tourist in Bodh Gaya. My only Hobby is this if u needs any kind of help in Bodh Gaya Bihar or India. u please mail me at bodhgaya4india@gmail.com or visit https://www.facebook.com/bodhgaya.india and send me message in Face Book. Your Private tour guide in India …….

Bye and Tack care.
You’re John.
grandindiatour said…
Buddhism is india organized religion and famous in all over in world, It is very best Buddhist Pilgrimage Tour for give the other detail information.

Popular posts from this blog

Communal Clash in Kolkata Area (May 9)

From The Twitter Broadcast Of HS President Tapan Ghosh (July 3, 2017)

Hindu girl Abducted by Muslims in Joynagar